Immune boosting lemon ginger teaIngredients:
- 4 cups water
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a pot, bring water, fresh ginger slices, and thyme to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour into pitcher or individual mugs.
- Add lemon slices and honey to taste.
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation