As a medical facility, our clinic follows protocols to ensure the highest level of sanitation. During this time, we are redoubling our efforts and implementing CDC guidelines. We have expanded our surgical services to accommodate patients with acute surgical issues including abscesses, lacerations, leg ulcers, skin infections, and more to lessen the burden on our hospitals and emergency departments for any of these acute problems.
For Our Patients
- If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of sickness, were in contact with a COVID presumed-positive person or travelled to New York or internationally within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Upon check in, you will be handed a clean mask to wear throughout your visit
- You will be taken to your examination room immediately for optimal social distancing where you will complete any necessary paperwork
- We encourage you to follow CDC safe hygiene practices, and you will be advised to wash your hands with soap and water. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/prevent.html
- Don’t let COVID 19 give you a DVT!
In Our Clinics
- We follow universal precautions for cleaning, sterilizing, hand-washing and personal protective equipment per Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All clinical furniture, instruments, equipment and operatories are sanitized between every patient.
- Reception area and non-treatment rooms are cleansed frequently.
- We are practicing “social distancing” for greetings, goodbyes – so expect a smile instead of handshake.
For Our Doctors and Patient Care Staff
- Our team will not work if they are experiencing symptoms, or if someone in their household is sick.
- Each clinical staff member will also wear a clean cloth mask throughout your evaluation.
- All staff has received additional training and are following aggressive cleanliness protocols.
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation