For Our Patients
- If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of sickness, were in contact with a COVID presumed-positive person or travelled to New York or internationally within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Upon check in, you will be handed a clean mask to wear throughout your visit
- You will be taken to your examination room immediately for optimal social distancing where you will complete any necessary paperwork
- We encourage you to follow CDC safe hygiene practices, and you will be advised to wash your hands with soap and water. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/prevent.html
- Don’t let COVID 19 give you a DVT!
In Our Clinics
- We follow universal precautions for cleaning, sterilizing, hand-washing and personal protective equipment per Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All clinical furniture, instruments, equipment and operatories are sanitized between every patient.
- Reception area and non-treatment rooms are cleansed frequently.
- We are practicing “social distancing” for greetings, goodbyes – so expect a smile instead of handshake.
For Our Doctors and Patient Care Staff
- Our team will not work if they are experiencing symptoms, or if someone in their household is sick.
- Each clinical staff member will also wear a clean cloth mask throughout your evaluation.
- All staff has received additional training and are following aggressive cleanliness protocols.
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation