What is a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based diet?This eating plan includes lots of plant foods in their whole, unprocessed form, such as vegetables, fruits, beans, lentils, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and small amounts of healthy fats. It does not include animal products, such as meat, poultry, fish, dairy, and eggs. It also does not include processed foods or sweets.
What are the health benefits of a plant-based diet?
- Lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
- Reversal or prevention of heart disease
- Longer life
- Healthier weight
- Lower risk of cancer and diabetes
- May slow the progression of certain types of cancer
- Improved symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Fewer medications
- Lower food costs
- Good for the environment
- Chana Masala or Black Chana Salad
- Chickpea Soup
- Cinnamon Apple Berry Oatmeal Cake
- Coconut Red Lentil Dal
- Cowboy Caviar
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Indian Vegetable Korma
- Crockpot Soup
- Immune Boosting Lemon Ginger Tea
- Instant Pot Potato and Lentil Soup
- Mushrooms and Wild Rice Soup
- Portobello Fajitas
- Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad
- Saucy Vegan Lasagna
- Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation