The VenaSeal™ Prcoedure at Nelson Vein and Surgical
What is The VenaSeal™ Procedure?
The VenaSeal™ closure system is the only non-tumescent, non-thermal, non-sclerosant procedure that uses a proprietary medical adhesive delivered endovenously to close the vein. This unique approach eliminates the risk of nerve injury when treating the small saphenous vein, which is a risk sometimes associated with certain thermal-based procedures.1,2 Clinical studies have demonstrated that the procedure is safe and effective.1-4 The procedure is administered without the use of tumescent anesthesia, avoiding patient discomfort associated with multiple needle sticks.
How does VenaSeal™ Work?
What Are the Benefits of VenaSeal™?
- VenaSeal™ is a non-tumescent procedure, resulting in less discomfort and faster recovery times.
- VenaSeal™ allows for the treatment of more than one vein at a time – multiple treatments are often not necessary.
- No need to wear compression hose post treatment.
Request a Consultation
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation