- 2 cups dry chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped broccoli and stalks/stems
- ½ inch ginger, sliced
- Water to fill the pot
- Seasoning (½ tsp of each)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Put all ingredients and seasoning into the Instant Pot.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes
- Let the temperature release naturally
- Alternative: If you don’t have an Instant Pot, soak the chickpeas overnight and cook for them for an hour on the stove top with water and seasoning. Then add all the vegetables and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation