- 3-4 overripe banana- mashed
- 2/3 cup almond butter (Trader Joe’s creamy)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- optional crushed walnuts or choc chips (inside and on top)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread into 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 22-25min.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Mix everything in food processor or nutribullet.
- Spread on top of brownies when cool.
Request a Consultation - Schedule & Contact Information.
Please complete this form to request a consultation, or make an inquiry. We will contact you as soon as possible! Or call us today at our convenient Ohio location and we will be happy to assist you.
- General Surgery
- Registered Vascular Technician
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation